Thursday, October 30, 2008

Semantic??? Syntax ???

I'm having my study week right now, but I've lost my study effort and inspiration. 'sigh'
Next week Thursday is my HBT 213 semantic and syntax paper.
I met my friend in library last few days, she was a diligent student and hanged out at library to find all the books for revision.
I saw the study effort and inspiration was write on her face.
Suddenly, I felt very tension and I have an impulse to run back my home to study hard.
I used to act out of blind impulse when I was small.
After that moment, I made my mind clear and think what have I need to do in this study week.
People always said "no point to study hard, must study smart"
I wonder what is study smart, how to get back my study motivation???
ya... perhaps I will get back my study motivation one day before the exam start...
At that moment, I will start to regret everything...
For anyone who enter university/colledge, must pay more attention on lecture...

No comments: