Tuesday, October 7, 2008

That 'DAY'......

I'm sure everyone have an unforgettable day... including me...
But my unforgettable day was awful and extremely bad... why???
I remembered that day is 2nd October 2008...
At night... there was an incident had happened on me
I remembered that day I went to hiking at Falim moutain with my friends at the morning...
We had visit several famous places in Penang and also enjoy the beauty of nature...
After the journey, I went back my house...
At that moment, I felt very tired and I decided to get into rest after I go to bath...
Once I have settled down myself, suddenly I felt myself cannot breathe...
I was thought it just will happen for a while only, I went to drank a glass of plain water...
Unfortunately, it's became serious than before... I quickly ran to make a phone call to my parent but they didn't answered my phone...
I was started nervous and crying ... I even hard to spoke out any words because it makes me unpleasant... when I was make a call to my darling, he also gets shocked suddenly...
Finally, my brother was sent me to the 24 hour clinic...
The doctor quickly told the nurse brought me a nebulizer and gave me an injection and also a cup of medicine... The doctor acted very professional and he safe my life from the hell door...
He tolds me that I didn't take good care to myself... and he also tolds me this is one of the gastric symptoms...
I have a strong feeling about life... I'm very appreciated that I'm still alive...
I want to say thank you to the people whom love me and care about me so much...
I'm starting to take care myself from that day onwards...
I hope anyone who is viewing my blog must take good care to yourself so you won't be regret...

1 comment:

空。陵 said...

life is like that ...
come fast ...
go also fast....
i don't know after that time you meet that accident tiam..
lol...
but lucky u r safe now...
^^
take good care o...