Thursday, February 19, 2009

Especially for you...

As I have stated, this blog is a space to reveal my feelings...
I was started thinking the day without you... my heart was blooding, my tears began to flow until I fall asleep...
I don't know maybe someday you will decide to leave me away...
I really don't want this kind of ending are happen between you and me...
You said we might have distance because of different religions we had... what about the real distance... if i decided to study abroad for several years and you also stay far away with me...
I was wondering if I'm not studying in USM maybe our relationship are no longer carried on...
Maybe you are thinking that me is hurting you so much... but at the same time, I also get hurt because of your critical minded...
I can't breath well...
I can't believed I spent 2 hours to wrote this blog... is hard to conveying my feeling into word form...

2 comments:

空。陵 said...

有时候,我觉得一切顺其自然会好很多。勉强自己只会让自己更加的辛苦。虽然身为旁人的我,不适宜去过问你们的事。但是身为你的朋友,也不想你酱难受(我的想法罢了)。所以呢!你前面的路还有很长,还很遥远,不要为了某些事而让自己给停顿下来。加油哦!

Siah said...

what hon fai said is very correct, let everythings go naturally. if ur relationship with him is really not long exist, perhaps it is quite hurt at first but if u think in different angle, it can be a starting point for another things.Distance love is always not an excuse for ppl to achieve smth which is more valuable.