Saturday, January 2, 2010

The days without you~ began

Finally this day was coming...
We need to be apart for 3 months... although this is a short term period in others people view but for me is vice versa.
Despite reluctant to leave but you have to go for your future.
Maybe I will be the one person to eat alone, watch movie alone, shopping alone and etc...
However this is the time for me to build up my personality and my network. So no need to be worry too much.
Distance is not the problem, because we have whole-hearted love and it will bring us go through any ordeals.
Hope you have a great experience at there and get along with your fellow team-mates.
Love you, babeh...


2 comments:

yeekai5 said...

no worry,time flt very fast,
3 month later,a ean tao slimmer ks wil b bac,wish him luck there :)

yeekai5 said...

fly*